It's time to get started with cosmetology classes that offer nearly limitless career potential. Our cosmetology program features beauty courses focused on design, cutting, coloring, multicultural techniques, makeup, fashion trends, manicuring, pedicuring, basic facials, and the art of hairdressing in a three-phase setup we call Core, Adaptive, and Creative.
Learn the rules!
Jump right into the learning process from day one. In these introductory cosmetology classes, you'll learn the core foundations that will let you confidently begin working on guests. Thanks to the expertise and experience of your Learning Leaders, you will also begin blending professional skills and personal development.
Apply the rules!
We teach you more than just creating amazing hairstyles. Building on the skills you learned in Core, this intermediate level of beauty courses teaches the value of time management, retailing, and the art of successful communication, setting you up to be a well-rounded cosmetology professional.
Expand the rules!
This final phase of cosmetology classes takes you through advanced hairdressing and chemical work. During your last months and weeks moving headlong toward graduation, you'll spend your time in high gear, preparing for a successful career in the cosmetology industry.
We're ready. Are you? Become a Future Professional at Paul Mitchell The School Boise today!
Student Educational Materials
- Cutting System DVD Box Set, ISBN 978-0-9743205-2-6, $300.00
- Cutting System Cutting Cards, ISBN N/A, $10.00
- The Cutting Book, ISBN 978-0-9743205-4-0, $32.00
- Color System DVD Box Set, ISBN 978-0-9743205-1-9, $300.00
- The Coloring Book, ISBN 978-0-9743205-3-3, $26.00
- Color System Skill Cards, ISBN N/A, $14.50
- Paul Mitchell Product Guide Workbook, ISBN N/A, $2.50
- Connecting to My Future Book, ISBN 0-9743205-0-1, $19.95
- Be Nice (Or Else!) Book, ISBN-13: 978-0-974-993-99-7, $23.95
- Behind the Bottle CD, ISBN N/A $3.00
- Multiple Intelligence Letter
- Success for the Modern Salon CD, $40.00
- Service Menu Experience, ISBN N/A, $N/A
- 1 Plugged In thumb drive, Plugged In membership, and MASTERS Audio Club subscription throughout enrollment (minimum 1 year), ISBN N/A, $30.00
- 1 Color paper swatch chart
- 1 PM Shines paper swatch chart
- 1 Blonding Brochure 2012
- Milady’s Standard Cosmetology 2012 Textbook, ISBN-13: 978-1-4390-5930-2 (Hardcover), $104.95
- Milady’s Standard Cosmetology 2012 Theory Workbook. ISBN-13: 978-1-4390-5923-4, $44.95
- Milady’s Standard Cosmetology 2012 Exam Review, ISBN-13: 978-1-4390-5921-0, $33.95
Paul Mitchell The School Boise ID is accredited by NACCAS and uses its calculation for student placement based on each program offered. NACCAS shows that for the most recent annual reporting period that the program has a placement rate of 78.46%.
On-time completion is defined by the U.S. Department of Education as anyone who graduates within the normal completion time. When a student completes their graduation requirements, including all theory and practical assignments, and the required number of clock hours contracted for within their original contracted graduation date, that student is considered to have graduated on-time. If a student delays their graduation for any reason, such as family responsibilities, day care issues, and other life events, which causes them to graduate after their original contract end date they are not considered an on-time graduate. Please note that our graduation rates that are provided in the school catalog are based on how many students started the program and how many completed within the reporting period. The on-time graduation rate is 29%.
Supplies, Kit and Tuition Costs
In order to pay for the cost of education many of our students apply for student loans through the U. S. Department of Education or privately. Student loans go into repayment after a student leaves school. The median loan debt listed refers to the amount of money the typical student owes once they have graduated from their program of study. Private Education Loan debt are loans obtained from a bank or credit union. Institutional financing is money owed directly to the school upon completion of the program.Median Loan Debt
Class Start Dates
- 6/11/2013 (daytime)
- 7/29/2013 (evening)
- 8/7/2013 (daytime)
- 9/24/2013 (daytime)
- 11/4/2013 (evening)
- 11/12/2013 (daytime)
- 1/13/2014 (evening)